The Lithuanian Community of Greece is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2002.
- Support and unite all Lithuanians in Greece.
- Preserve and promote Lithuanian culture and language.
- Represent Lithuania in Greece.
- Organize cultural and social events.
- Maintain links with Lithuania and other Lithuanian communities abroad including Lithuanian World Community.
The authorities of Lithuanian Community in Greece
Board of directors which consists of seven members. From 2018 the chairwoman of the community is Dovilė Dimšaitė-Juršėnienė.
mob.: +30 694 8695377
Tel.: +30 6978069715