The Lithuanian Community of Greece is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2002.
- Support and unite all Lithuanians in Greece.
- Preserve and promote Lithuanian culture and language.
- Represent Lithuania in Greece.
- Organize cultural and social events.
- Maintain links with Lithuania and other Lithuanian communities abroad including Lithuanian World Community.
The authorities of Lithuanian Community in Greece
Board of directors which consists of five members. From 2010 the chairwoman of the community is Jurga Montvydaite-Skarentzos; Vice-chairwoman Alfreda Kutaite.
mob.: +30 694 7005485